Flip Cat Consulting LLC provides guidance for message and content used in printed and online political communications.
WHY: A candidate’s message reflects the brand across a campaign. It must be crafted well and communicated effectively for the campaign to survive, to receive proper funding, and to be responsive to constituents, opponents, and media. Effective messaging early in a campaign can be the difference between little to no funding and abundant support. Once a strong message builds monetary support, the campaign has the opportunity to broaden the reach of its message.
WHO: Flip Cat works with primarily conservative candidates in Collin and Dallas counties.
WHAT: Flip Cat provides
- Reviews and edits of campaign content and materials
- Development of original content, coordinated with the plan of the overall campaign
- Collaboration with the campaign team to craft initial messaging and responses to opponents
- Created colorful, active design for election flier. Design & content reflected the personality of the candidate who won the election.
- Surrogate speaker for successful Texas Attorney General candidate.
- Handled public relations activities for U.S. Congressional candidate.
- Provided voice-over for judicial candidates’ radio commercials.
- Designed, produced programs, advertising for annual political conventions.